I blog for my own fun, but your support can help to sustain the fun.
So here are many ways to support this blog:
1. Subscribe the blog, give me feedbacks, comment on the posts, share the posts you like and spread this blog.
2. Play my games:
http://en.mochimedia.com/community/profile/Bruce_Jawn/portfolio(sad that Mochi Media is no more...)
3. Buy my commercial files:
I also sell flash source files besides doing open source projects. But my favourite projects will always be open source. One way to save my dead projects is to make them commercial files as useful tools or gadgets. If you like one of those commercial files listed bellow and don't want to spend money (because you think it isn't worth it or the price is too high), feel free to email me and I will consider to send you a free copy.
Bruce's Lightning Effect(flashcomponents.net):
4. Buy some ads space on the blog (contact)
5. Hire me directly:
Hire me to finish my project you like or need. Or hire me to help your own projects. (contact)
6. Make a donation:
What a pity that it's hardly possible to share the fun from this blog with my family! So all donation will be used for gifts and dinners to them.
1. Michael Guidry (MadGypsy on quakeone.com) $50.00
2. Tellabit $5.00
7. Be my affiliate, use the following referral links:
8. Go to Amazon or ebay using my affiliate links, and buy something:
9. Register a topcashback account using my ref link, and buy something with rebate: (you'll get $10 reward using my ref link to register!)
10. Make some money online by viewing some ads, using my ref link:
FLASWF at blogshares(something fun): http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?checkid=15886969
FLASWF at alexa: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bruce-lab.blogspot.com